It's easier than you think
If you are anything like me, you probably have gathered more books than you manage to read and your waiting list is growing by the day… I discovered these simple techniques from Nelson Dellis and it works! I finished books I had started way too long ago and read through some of those I kept closed on the coffee table, you know, just in case.
The technique is simple, free and immediately applicable
- Choose the 4 books you are going to read for the month
- Take the first book (let’s say it has 235 pages)
- Check the page number of the page where the reading start (e.g. page 2)
- Check the page number where the reading ends (e.g. page 212)
- Calculate the number of page to read and divide by 7 and you get your daily amount of pages (e.g. (212-2)/7=30 pages)
- Put a Post-it every 30 pages
- Repeat with the other 3 books
Now you just have to read to the next Post-it every day!
The visualisation is both motivating and rewarding, perfect for creating an habit and finish those books that have been haunting you for months!
Watch the video for all the details